Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist in administering compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Assist in the conduct of employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
Job Requirements and Skills
- First Degree in Humanities or relevant field.
- Possess 1-2 years’ experience in the same role.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
31st May 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.