KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world-class organization that offers wide range of solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best-practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping organizations optimize the potential of their people – Primary Asset while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / BSc in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
3rd April, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Info@kydalofficepoint.com using the Position as the subject of the email.