MAJEURS is a creative and luxury furniture manufacturing company founded in June 2011 with headquarters in the United Kingdom and a production factory in Lagos, Nigeria. The company is the premier manufacturer of luxury furniture in West Africa. Majeurs Holdings, the parent company, houses Majeurs Furniture, Majeurs Academy and Mandy.
Job Position: Human Resources / Administrative Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Ensure that the HR department supports employees while conforming to Employment & Labour Laws.
- Develop and administer HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Contribute to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Coordinate all company’s efforts related to recruitment, onboarding, and termination of full-time, part-time, and temporary employees;
- Develop, implement and manage staff performance and professional development plan that aligns with the company’s mission, vision, and objectives and drives high performance;
- Nurture a positive working environment and define employee relations practices necessary to promote a high level of employee morale, engagement, and motivation;
- Create and maintain master HR files; ensure paperwork is complete and compliant with regulatory requirements and company needs;
- Complete periodic reconciliation of benefits and payroll records and rectify issues in a timely manner;
- Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook;
- Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employees;
- Implement and manage the company’s recruitment processes;
- Continuously work on developing the most effective and economical recruitment methods and ensure that they align with current and future needs for the company’s human capital;
- Coordinate and manage the external and internal correspondences from Human Resource Department
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Advise CEO on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
28th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.