PrisDav Consulting (a division of PrisDav Ventures) was established as a consortium of experts in Management Consultants and Human Resources Development with particular focus on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development, Organizational Training & Development, Business Process Engineering, Customer Service and Quality Issues. At PrisDav Consulting our objective is to assist organizations achieve exceptional superior performance from investments in their human capital by providing highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical solutions to organizational human capital challenges.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparing job descriptions,advertising vacant positions,and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digitalformat.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management –maybe advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification–maybe advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator–maybe advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practice
- Gender Preference – Female
- Age – 28 to 38 years
22nd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Human Resources Officer” as the subject of the email.