Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Implementing effective record keeping and filing system that ensures all staff files are
properly organized, updated and safeguarded.
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates before organizational needs.
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Assisting in the Monitoring of key HR metrics, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Assist in Planning interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Implementing Design interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Work closely with the Headhunters to fill the required position.
- Suggesting measures for improving employee retention.
- Using sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles.
- Carrying out other tasks that may be assigned to you from-to-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3-4 years or more of corporate HR experience.
- At Least 2 years hands-on experience as a recruiter or talent acquisition specialist.
- Experience in Human Resources Role
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience using Human Resources Management Systems.
- Efficient in HR operations including hiring, payroll, selection, benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
2nd October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.