Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom,Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil Lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million litre capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Position: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for the servicing of all statutory meetings in the organisation and serve as secretary to such meetings as well as the management meetings.
- Follow-up on all management decisions to ensure its communication to all staff and full implementation is achieved.
- Serve as a helping hand in the handling of various employee matters relating to Recruitment/selection, onboarding, confirmation of appointments, welfare, leave, disciplinary procedures, resignation e.t.c.
- Provide reasonable inputs in the formulation, implementation, evaluation and reviews of human resources policy.
- Actively involved in devising recruitment and training needs of the employees towards the achievement of performance target.
- Participate in the design and implementation of performance measurement criteria used in the evaluation of employee performance in relations to organisational overall strategic goals.
- Assist in evaluating the manpower needs of the organization to achieve good succession plan.
- Saddled with the responsibility of maintaining/retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Make necessary contributions in setting disciplinary, safety and grievance policy of the organization.
- Accountable for monitoring of employees daily attendance, render necessary reports of absenteeism for appropriate action.
- Supervise the security Personnel to ensure security of lives and properties in the organisation.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by the HR & Admin. Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or any related field
- At least 5 years in HR practice
- A professional certification is a must.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.