Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Manufacturing and Sales of Pharmaceuticals and FMCG (beverage drinks) products, is recruiting a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer (Pharmaceutical)
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Must have worked / working in a manufacturing company (preferably Pharmaceutical or Allied chemical).
- Must have worked / working in a unionized establishment.
- Must be able to use HR Software
- Additional training /certification in Payroll Management will be of great advantage
- Labor Relations certification will be an added advantage
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in the area of Performance Management System (PMS).
- Must have an excellent communication and written skill
- Expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process.
- Must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HR – PHARM” as the subject of the email.