Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Payroll Planning & Administration:
- Administration of monthly payroll
- Prepare monthly post payroll reports for Accounts and HRM.
- Prepare monthly report of post payroll breakdown for Accounts Department.
- Process the payment of employees’ benefits as the need arises.
- Advice and answer employees’ questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
- Assist in the design of annual gross pay advice to staff members
- Assist in the preparation of Staff benefits/payroll.
- Preparation of Contract/Temporary Staff salary schedule
- Implementation of annual drivers accident-free bonus
- Implementation of contract staff bonus
Tax Planning & Implementation:
- Assist with tax administration and advice in conjunction with the Tax Consultant.
- Input in the design of CSTC Pay Structure and Tax Planning
- Oversee the processing of all employees (both new and old) tax cards.
- Process and ensure all employees (both new and old) have tax cards and identity cards.
- Preparation of documents for staff’s group life assurance policies
- Ensure monthly payment and filing of all employees’ statutory deductions (i.e. PAYE, and Pension).
HR Metrics and Analytics:
- Assist in developing and implementing the use of HR Data for analysis.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.