Nirvana Synergy company was founded in 2019. Nirvana Synergy is a company that has a vision to provide top quality products that solves everyday challenges of our customers in Nigeria and beyond.
Job Position: Human Resources Specialist
Job Location: Okota, Lagos
- We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Human Resources Specialist to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support to the HR department in areas such as recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process by sourcing, screening, and shortlisting candidates, coordinating interviews and assessments, and making hiring decisions
- Conduct new employee orientation and ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Develop and deliver training programs to support employee development and growth
- Manage the performance appraisal process, provide coaching and feedback to employees, and work with managers to identify areas for improvement
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in accordance with the company’s goals and objectives
- Manage employee relations issues, investigate complaints and grievances, and provide advice and guidance to employees and managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar HR role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and managers
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and sound judgment
N100,000 / Month
30th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.