Sahara’s Upstream division is one of Africa’s leading independent E & P players with a diverse portfolio of eight (8) oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited. And Sahara Energy Field Holdings UK Limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations. These assets are at various stages of development ranging from exploratory fields to mature producing fields with huge potential for positive returns. The company currently has a capacity to produce at least 10,000 bopd with plans to boost production to at least 100,000 bopd over the next five (5) years.
Our E & P activities are driven by an unflinching commitment to safety and environmental sustainability. We have an expanding upstream presence that continues to grow through strategic acquisitions. The business focuses on acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa by taking advantage of the existing windows of opportunity to build a portfolio of assets that are ultimately developed for optimized performance.
Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
- Asharami Energy is seeking an experienced HR Supervisor to provide full HR generalist service to the technical and support departments in OML 48. The individual will support the business partner to address resourcing and employee development needs.
Talent Acquisition & Development:
- Coordinate recruitment process, review applications/resumes; assist managers with screening applicants.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork to ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures.
- Partner with managers to plan, analyse, and develop staffing needs and determine the organizational structure
- Identify employee needs regarding performance problems, training options, and career development and make recommendations accordingly
- Help drive the creation of awareness of the Performance Management system and its processes in Asharami Energy.
- Monitor performance evaluation process
Process Management, Statutory Compliance & Reporting:
- Provide direct support to the HR business partner in the areas of organizational design, Change Management, succession planning, and learning & development activities.
- Liaising with other units of Group HR to ensure regular update of employee records and alignment of HR strategic initiatives in Asharami Energy.
- Provide support to the business partner on new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of departments and services performed.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations concerning employment
- Support the HR Business partner regarding statutory engagement with NAPIMS on Budget and Performance.
- Responsible for timely preparation of weekly /monthly report as at when due.
- Carry out other duties within the scope of the role
- A B.Sc. Degree in Social Science discipline or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience with relevance to a human resource generalist role
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should be detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Time management skills and strong planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team and build effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online