Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is Nigeria’s leading full service print and copy center offering quality printing solutions for everyday & corporate printing needs. Established with a firm commitment to efficient service and customer service satisfaction.
Job Position: I.T Personnel
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Regularly evaluating the systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Ensuring data is backed up. Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Install, configure and maintain software and hardware components.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and prepare appropriate mitigation plans.
- Conduct IT-related training to new hires, users and technical teams as needed.
- Analyze system issues and provide resolutions.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an IT Technician or relevant position.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.