The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Job Position: ICE Senior Manager – Nigeria
- Job Location: Lagos
- Oversee the implementation of the Operating Unit Revenue Growth Management and Winning @ the Point of Sale strategies at the Franchise Unit by applying the corresponding playbooks and leveraging global/regional tools. Ensures consistency with the OU frameworks and priorities while adjusting to the local reality.
- Provide full support to the General Managers and other Franchise Leadership positions in their interactions with the Bottling System related to the referred Commercial Capabilities.
- Shapes System Revenue and Margin through Revenue Growth Management and OBPPC levers as he/she lands the Commercial Strategy for the Franchise Unit.
- Supervise the implementation of all the relevant channels aligned with the Operating Unit channel strategies and recommendations. Implement Prospection, and Market Assets frameworks. Collaborates with the implementation of Value to Market initiatives.
- Oversee the development & implementation of short- and long-range joint business plans with Key Regional Accounts across (retail and on-premise Revenues that are comprehensive, realistic, and aligned with broader Company and Operating Unit plans, as well as with the Customer’s plans in the geography. For this purpose, Customer Value Proposition playbooks and recommendations should be applied
- Coordinate the System to effectively serve key accounts and ensure high levels of partnership and satisfaction.
- Help secure resources necessary to locally address, generate and implement value-creating solutions that meet customer and bottlers needs and drive beverage category’s incidence, profit, and volume.
- Support any and all transverse strategic initiatives for the Franchise Unit (Digital Transformation or New Revenue Streams or Still 2.0 Growth Engine) with a multi-geography, multi-functional team partnership
- Reinforces the cultural transformation to enable the network organization to succeed across the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in Commercial with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation Road to Market, Negotiation, etc.
- Proven strategic and analytical skills as well as outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing abilities
- Ability to make things happen and inspire
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler and / or Customer experience
- Commercial Execution
- Channel Strategy
- Capabilities (Revenue Growth Management / Road to Market)
- Key Accounts Management
- System & Customer Economics
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done sustainably, for a better shared future, we will:
- Make our culture Code inevitable
- Build winning capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
18th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online