Kingstar Techsupport Limited is a complete ICT / Telecom / Educational consultancy services provider.
Job Position: ICT Instructor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Creates lesson plans that are appropriate for the age and abilities of the students in the class.
- Evaluates student performances in class and on tests and provides feedback.
- Assigns special projects to students.
- Communicates students’ progress to parents, particularly regarding students who need tutoring or other extra assistance.
- Provides appropriate resources and learning materials for students.
- Identifies varying teaching methods that work best for students who learn differently.
- Develops and updates curriculum for the classroom.
- Conducts research.
- Encourages creativity in students.
- Maintains computer laboratories and keeps an inventory of supplies.
- Ensures that computer equipment is functioning properly.
- Maintains accurate records of students’ progress in class and on examinations.
- Keeps order in the classroom and handles student behavior issues in accordance with school system policies.
- Maintains an orderly classroom stocked with appropriate supplies.
- Stays up-to-date on changes and advancements in computer technology taught in the classroom.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Business information technology.
- Business systems engineering.
- Computer networking and hardware.
- Computer science.
- Computer software development.
- Information technology.
- Internet engineering.
- Software engineering.
7th November, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.