Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition, Saroafrica is making a significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
Job Position: Information Technology Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Present reports on the group’s technology status, goals and or progress
- Create and implement technology strategies
- Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals
- Identify what technologies can be used to improve the company’s products and services
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding and training of all IT personnel and provide leadership
- Supervise the networks and computer systems/devices to ensure optimal performance including undertaking efficient software and hardware Management
- Drive efficient Information Technology and Data Management
- Develop and Maintain IT Policy and Standards
- Direct and establish IT-related projects
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems
- Ensure that appropriate security exists over data and IT infrastructure.
- B.Sc (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- A minimum of 7 years of cognate experience
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 35 – 40 years.
8th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online