Singeobi Group is an integrated transport and Logistics company with subsidiaries in Real Estate, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Cement Distribution.
Job Position: ICT Manager
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Manage information technology and computer systems; playing pivotal role in the proposed ERP deployment
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Practical knowledge of cloud based ERPs.
5th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:
The Group HR / Admin Manager,
Singeobi Group Limited,
No 2 Eziukwu Road,
Aba, Abia State.
Send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.