LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school that will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
- Job Position: ICT Technical Services Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
You will be responsible for managing the ICT Infrastructure and hardware systems. Implements ICT strategies by managing the Team members, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions. Provide 3rd level support, strategic administrative and operational oversight to ensure optimal service delivery to LBS ICT users. Support the implementation of strategic school-wide projects.
- Organize, control, and evaluate the ICT Infrastructure and hardware systems.
- Manage the Team members by hand-holding and training them, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Develop, implement and update ICT policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure the security of Infrastructure devices, network access, systems, and implementation of information security and control structures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures and manages the business continuity management system.
- Research, evaluate and recommend appropriate emerging technologies to endure the ICT infrastructure is future proof and relevant to new changes that affect the school.
- Provide actionable metrics, performance records, and reports to the leadership of ICT.
- Acts as key project champion for relevant ICT infrastructure projects.
- Manage the relevant Service Providers / Vendors performance, reporting, and contracts.
- Plan and manages the regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
- Manage vendor governance to ensure performance issues are addressed and relationship effectively managed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Drive the adoption and sustenance of international best practices and standards in ICT Service management, ICT security, and availability management.
- Good managerial and organizational skills
- Supplier/Vendor relationship management
- A need for accuracy, logic, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
- Thorough knowledge of network/systems design, analysis, productivity tools, and operating systems
- Deep skills in project planning, change management, and time management skills.
- Good and flexible communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Conversant with several best practice frameworks and ISO standards
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- An additional postgraduate degree will be an added advantage (Pg.D, MBA, MSC, etc.)
- Minimum 7 – 10 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprises or ICT service company, with at least 3 years of managing a Team or Unit.
Security [CISA, CISM, CISSP, SANs, LPT, CEH, etc.]
ISO Standards [ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO20000, ISO9001, etc.]
Network [Cisco – CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCiE, etc.];
Microsoft [MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, etc.];
Project Management [PMP, PRINCE2, MS Project, etc.]
Cloud [AWS Certifications, Solutions Architect, EMC, VMware, etc.]
Operations [ITIL, COBIT, Microsoft Office suite, etc.]
28th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online