Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
- Job Position: Import Executive
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Assist to obtain all required import permits and export licenses for all processes
- Coordinate with marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient export classification and prepare tariff schedule
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide an optimal level of customer services and resolve all shipment issues
- Provide all record-keeping processes and maintain records off all entry
- Evaluate all items for import and ensure accuracy in all values and collaborate with customs brokers to provide clearance of all imports and maintain required documents.
- Perform an audit on all import and export files on a regular basis
- Maintains a database that tracks merchandise.
- Processes claims on merchandise shortages and overages.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bsc/HND in Logistics, Procurement, or Administration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a warehouse or Store.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of shipping regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only qualified candidates will be contacted