Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Import Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Handle port operations for clearing of goods.
- Have relations with Freight Forwarders, Shipping Lines, Customs, and other relevant agencies.
- Opening of LC ( Letter of Credits ) for imports.
- Look for possibilities to decrease taxes and handle all documentation should be handled for Banks.
- Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties and taxes
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes
- Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization’s sales activities
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Develop and implement trading strategies for the group.
- Manage relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Manage, train and mentor staff.
- Overview and support key decision makers in processing, merchandising and trading.
- Take overall responsibility for coordinating the logistics of trading activities, taking into account available infrastructure and operational priorities of the service providers.
- Prepare and review monthly profit & loss for department and report to management.
- Import Business experience of 5 to 10 years
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s is preferred.
- Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
- Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations
11th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.