Nigerian Navy Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
NNMFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic, and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that are of the highest quality to the underbanked and the unbanked.
- Job Position: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Job Location: Abuja
- To contribute to the formulation of policies and participate in monitoring the performance of the Management team to ensure the attainment of corporate goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate experience in the development and application of strategic business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of Market forces that influence the company’s Business
- Strong understanding of corporate Finance and measures of performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate governance in the banking industry.
- Good knowledge of risks and loan portfolio management.
- Membership of Board Committees.
- The candidate must hold a degree from a recognized University, preferably a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 years working experience in the Banking Industry at the senior Management Level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.