PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
Job Position: Indirect Procurement Manager
Job Location: Town Planning – Ilupeju, Lagos
- Manage the end-to-end indirect procurement process covering Marketing, Energy, MRO, Engineering Capex, Facilities, IT and Business Services spend.
- To provide value driven procurement support to a variety of internal stakeholders
- To work with stakeholders in building and managing supplier relationships.
- Develop a clear understanding of supplier portfolio, capabilities and reliability to support business needs.
- Implement sourcing strategies that deliver innovation, quality, and cost benefits.
- Negotiate with indirect suppliers to secure beneficial terms for the business.
- Build and manage supplier relationships, with a view to maintaining long-term, beneficial relationships.
- Uphold internal and external procurement policies, as well as governing policies, regulations and laws.
Tasks will include:
- Managing business tendering processes including RFI/ RFQ, bid evaluation and recommendation.
- Managing and updating the Preferred Supplier List
- Commercial negotiations and contracting
- Supplier performance management
- Spend analysis
- Tracking Indirect Procurement KPIs
- Be a key contact for all procure to pay activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Materials Management or related fields. MBA/ CIPS will be an added advantage.
Technical / Professional Experience:
- Able to communicate in English, speaking, reading and writing.
- IT skills, MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP etc.
- Diagnosis skills and Problem-solving techniques / tools
- Knowledge in Project Management
- 3 – 5 years supply chain work experience
- Previous experience in Indirect procurement function preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online