Josepdam Port Services (JPS) is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria. with three berths totaling 484 meters In length, Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful In 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority. JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered.
At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as TaIly Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival at cargo to final dispatch. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
We are recruiting a diligent and experienced hand to fill the position below:
Job Position: Industrial Electrician
- The successful candidates will be solely responsible for operating various electronic and electrical machineries and also carry out repairs and maintenance as well as installation of same machineries as required for operations.
Education & Experience
- OND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Tradetest III, II, I
- C&G in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification relevant experience.
- COREN certification is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with electric motors
- Understand PLC controls.
- Ability to use measuring devices.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Ability to think critically, schedule, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well individualy and in a team.
8th October, 2021
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.