Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
Job Position: Information Management Officer
Job Location: Anambra
- Compute daily production reports and regularly update the Information Management Strategy
- Dissemination Plan for all information management-related products.
- Collection forms, ensure that the purpose and use of data collected are clear and that questions are simple, clear, and collectible.
- Organize and manage data input from data collection forms.
- Welcoming and allocating guests into their various suites.
- Dealing with customers, face to face, over the phone, and via email.
- Created strategies to align to business goals for all subsidiaries of the company
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Social Sciences or a related field.
- Must be smart with at least 3 years of experience in Administrative roles, Executive Assistant, or related roles.
- Gender: Female
- Skilled in Microsoft Operating System applications, Microsoft Office Suites such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Google Spreadsheet.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.