Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
Job Title: Information Security Manager
- We are currently seeking an intelligent and experienced Security Manager to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be a key contributor to security architecture and technology decisions, defining communicating, planning, and executing all company and business unit goals in the security and compliance space.
- Drive application and network security activities across the organisation
- Evaluate, design, deploy, support, and monitor information security systems
- Identify security exposures and develop to mitigate against same.
- Build and execute on project roadmaps
- Work with the technical operations team to implement information security solutions for the organisation
- Plan and run security awareness exercises and teach secure behavior and methods
- Lead and manage security incident response activities and forensic investigations
- Lead the implementation of best-practice security procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Support the organisation in developing and maturing their own application security program
- Lead compliance activates such as external audits from customers, regulatory compliance projects, and overall information security reviews
- Engage in cross business unit Security teams as the lead representative for the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in information security.
- Experience working with and managing application security programs in an agile environment
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+ or comparable Information Security Assurance certification
- Experience with financial industry security governance, including PCI DSS, SOC2 and state regulations
- Self-starter, able to work with a mix of technical and non-technical clients
- Strong documentation skills are a must
- Ability to perform technical risk assessments, triage security-testing results and manage security response actions.
- Demonstrable expertise in:
- Linux / Windows / workstation / mobile device security hardening
- Understanding Cloud Security best practices
- External Regulatory compliance efforts, specifically PCI DSS
- Secure Development Lifecycle practices and methods
- Technical monitoring, troubleshooting, impact determination, and problem solving
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Experience researching, implementing and administration of security infrastructure Application vulnerability and Web Application protection solutions:
- Intrusion protection, firewalls, and SIEM tools.
- File integrity monitoring, data loss prevention, and network access control.
- Event log aggregation and analysis.
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.