Electronic Payplus Limited is a customer-focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. The company commenced operations in 2005 with POS terminal deployment and changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009. Electronic Payplus Limited is known for its world-class service delivery and has been doing business in both the financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigerian economy as well as in regions beyond Nigeria.
Job Position: Information Security Officer
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
- Conduct Internal quarterly vulnerability assessment and provide reports to the CISO
- Conduct an internal penetration test and provide a report to the CISO
- Do a remediation tracker following the vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Perform a random non-intrusive test on the EPP network to confirm the security status of the network
- Work with IT officer to ensure closure of all vulnerabilities found during the scan.
- Review network scan (GFI LAN Guard) done by IT department.
- Ensure staff obeys the clear desk policy.
- Quarterly independent checks of network devices, user accounts and permission level of critical business machines; and submit a report on findings.
- Supervise the activities of the Control room officers.
- Provide accurate security reports on a daily basis on the security equipment eg. CCTV camera, Access Control system, Intrusion Alarm system.
- Daily camera review and incident reporting.
- Incidence management and prompt resolution
- A daily search of staff working in the HSZ.
- Daily preparation of visitors list which is in turn handed over to Admin and outsourced security guards.
- Daily inspection of the premises.
- Review critical patch updates for vulnerability before updating the patch on all critical systems.
- Train Security guards on security awareness and physical alertness and rapid response to incidents.
- Liaise with the Chief Information Security officer on the security activities within the organization
- Weekly camera backup and Access Control System.
- Time synchronization of all devices in the control room.
- Assist in Conducting quarterly evacuation exercises with CISO.
- Assist in training staff on internal security.
- Maintain and review the inventory of staff and visitor’s access card issuance.
- Ensure the control room officer test all security devices monthly (PIR, Beam detectors, smoke detectors, FM200, emergency.
- Conduct physical verification of IT Assets in conjunction with the IT department and submit an accurate report.
- Ensure weekly update of Antivirus solution on all systems by IT.
- Ensure IT takes monthly backup of all active devices.
- And any other task as directed by your line manager.
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / BSc qualification.
- 4 – 5 years of work experience.
27th August, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Island, Lekki – Ajah and Ibeju-Lekki axis are encouraged to apply.