MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Position: Analyst – Infrastructure Operations.Information Technology
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently.
- Assist other Infrastructure and Cloud team and development teams to resolve application-to-platform integration issues (IaaS and PaaS) across different cloud providers and deployment models.
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems.
- Plan and undertake projects to improve and upgrade key IT systems as directed by IT Senior management.
- Develop, contribute, and evaluate technical proposals related to enhancing cloud migrations and implementations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of platform performance, scalability, efficiency, and reliability.
- Provide technical expertise for 1st and 2nd line IT support staff, sharing technical knowledge
- Work with various cross-functional teams.
- Ensure policies and processes are well-documented, communicated and followed.
- Advocate for and drive major initiatives that move the organization forward and help us scale.
- Provide timely information for Audits and Security requests and ensure vulnerabilities and findings are closed.
- Work with OEMs, Partners, Planning teams and other key stakeholders to ensure highly available Infrastructure.
- Candidates should posses a First Degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or any related discipline
- UNIX Linux and Windows Administration
- Database management
- Backup and recovery
- Fluent in English
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Proficiency in the implementation and management of at least two of the following technical disciplines: Databases (Relational and NoSql); Operating Systems(Linux, Unix and Windows); Storage and SAN solutions, Backup and recovery, Replication technology as well as Virtualisation
- Experience in platform migrations and upgrade of Infrastructure components e.g. Firmware, databases etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and migrating cloud solutions.
- Ability to automate the entire DevOps pipeline, including CI/CD cycles, app performance monitoring, infrastructure, and configurations, among others.
- Skilled in Infrastructure as a code and able to work with tools such as Git, GitHub, Puppet etc.
15th September, 2023; 22:59
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online