Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client in the Broadcast Media industry urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Information Technology Intern
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Support IT team in installing and maintaining computer hardware, software, and networks in such a way that the role contributes positively to and impacts the company’s digital growth.
- Assist with Implementing network security for the Company.
- Assist with troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Work with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
- Support the Purchasing Department for the acquisition of all software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
- Assist other departments in the company to facilitate timely execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), as well as with the business users/business analysts/developers as required.
- Perform every other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be an undergraduate with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field of study.
- Candidates that are due for industrial training/internship are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
15th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.