Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility.
We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing. From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
Job Position: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The IT Officer shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems and other IT devices within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the organization
- Develop IT policy to guide the use of IT facilities in the organization.
- Develop a database for registering IT vendors.
- Manage all day to day IT running of the company operations, helping the operations and accounts department with resolution of IT issues
- Implement a VPN platform
- Handle online Price updates for the organization.
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Setting up and managing the unit’s LAN / domain, local computers, network resources and domain user and group accounts.
- Provide first line user support for all users IT related issues and incidence reports.
- Compile and submit IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintain a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- ERP application configuration, installation, administration, user and group account management as well as application reports modification to suit changing business information requirement.
- Perform other duties as required
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems. Experience in Oodo ERP is an advantage
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
7th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.