QMB Hypermart, a leading Retail and Lifestyle company in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Provide Support on network management by maintaining LAN and equally maintaining records of LAN, VPN, and the WAN.
- Ensure that associates, Customers, and partners get the required IT support to carry out their official assignments in the office.
- Install, configure and set up systems for end-users.
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance/checks, and troubleshoot. Ensure all IT Infrastructure and Equipment are protected and virus-free.
- Set up Computers systems, projectors, printers, photocopiers, and any other IT – related equipment required for operations.
- Ensure an accurate and up-to-date asset register of all Electronic assets including computer systems and accessories assigned to all units are well documented and accounted for from issuance to return of the asset.
- Responsible to make sure that all IT/Office equipment is correctly used in line with IT Policies
- Oversee the issuance and return of assets to/from staff and record all asset movements and disposals of IT equipment.
- Providing IT helpdesk and highlight, document issues discovered and resolved for future reference and reporting
- Ensure adequate backup of all relevant information and files for business continuity and external storage
- Knowledge of Business central and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Any other assigned duty.
- Degree in IT or related qualifications.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in the retail industry.
- Strong knowledge of Web design; databases; system, network applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
24th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.