Ouranos Technologies (Ouranos) has established itself as a force to be reckoned with in delivering IT infrastructure services and solutions to clients in West Africa and beyond. At Ouranos, we design, build and provide solutions for business applications and core infrastructure including systems and storage, datacenters and enterprise, wide communication and networking.
Our in-depth industry knowledge, technical expertise and flexible delivery models help customers harness the best out of their IT investments by creating a reliable and scalable infrastructure. Our systems integration services have a comprehensive portfolio of implementation, support and consulting services solutions with exceptional people supporting business technology in action – talented professionals who bring technical insight, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers in various verticals.
Job Position: Infrastructure Engineer – Windows Systems Administrator
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Infrastructure Engineer – Windows Systems Administrator is responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the IT infrastructure using the latest technology.
- The IT infrastructure engineer ensures all the IT systems can support the business needs.
- Also support and develop specific platforms and will concentrate on unifying communications, messaging, and identity toward a seamless user experience
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Installing new computer hardware such as servers, workstations, storage devices, and networking equipment
- Performing disaster recovery planning and execution to ensure business continuity
- Configuring computers for optimal performance by installing applications, updating system settings, and troubleshooting problems
- Managing security by installing operating systems patches and updates, configuring firewalls and intrusion detection systems, and reviewing logs for signs of unauthorized activity
- Providing technical support for computer systems by troubleshooting problems and recommending solutions
- B.Sc in relevant subjects such as: Computer Science or related studies
- ITIL V3+ Foundation Certification
- Certification in Azure Infrastructure
- Windows servers server management experience
- Windows Server 2016 up to 2022 Cluster management experience
- Server and network administration experience
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box, Hyper V)
- Knowledge of operational and application security
- Advanced Cloud Computing experience e.g., Intune, Azure AD, Hybrid environment
- Proficiency with network hardware and technologies
- Proficiency with shared storage technologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft operating systems.
15th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.