At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Job Position: Inside Sales Team Lead
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients. As an Inside Sales Team Lead, you will drive a global inside sales engine in a dedicated region and develop fully reporting and forecast metrics for pipeline and revenue impact.
- With a focus on winning new and growing the existing medium base and developer community, you will have to help generate new business in conjunction with regional demand manager suggestions and marketing initiatives.
- Lead the Inside Sales organization and work closely with Senior Leaders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations to drive alignment and top-line outcomes.
- Deliver predictable, scalable and repeatable results across all aspects of Inside Sales,
- Implement in the region detailed policies and procedures, as well as reporting and forecast metrics for hiring, onboarding, training, role execution, pipeline impact, and revenue impact
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations to establish reports, dashboards, and analysis. Provide visibility into Inside sales activities and drive operational excellence through rigorous adherence to standards and auditability.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with: Sales and Marketing leaders to develop, implement, deliver and measure the results of Demand Gen initiatives that drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up and align pipeline products to sales priorities
- Ensure Inside sales develop and maintain effective territory plans to maximize and demonstrate phone and activity time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type
- Hire, train, and retain world-class Inside Sales in region; develop domain expert leaders and future sales stars through coaching, mentoring and focused employee engagement initiatives
- Support Enterprise and Commercial segment sales growth by implementing strategic initiatives and promoting a high energy, high activity environment
- Team Management: Inside sales representative.
Qualifications / More about you:
- 3 years of experience managing internal sales organization
- You have a SaaS Sales background (mandatory)
- Deep knowledge of MQL / SQL process
- Proven capabilities to create and manage an SDR/BDR organization
- Proven results from Sales organization
- TOPO certification will be a valuable addition
- Proven knowledge of cadence process and intelligent conversation.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online