Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision, and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Job Position: Instructor/Equipment Trainer for Earthmoving and Road Construction Equipment as well as Trucks (M/F/X)
- Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for you full-time as an Instructor/equipment trainer for earthmoving and road construction equipment as well as trucks (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
- Training and instruction from Nigerian colleagues, especially from machine operators
- Equipment: wheel loaders, graders, bulldozers, hydraulic excavators, compactors, and pavers
- Transfer of knowledge for performance-optimized, device-friendly, and economical handling of construction machines
- Optimization of the equipment during operation
- Implementation of the HSE requirements
- Successfully completed training as a driver instructor/equipment trainer (m / f / d) for earthworks, road construction equipment, and/or trucks
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance.
What do we Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online