Arion Energy Services Limited is an Engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
Job Position: Instrument Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- FPSO experience is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years of OFFSHORE international experience on FPSO
- Core NSVQ (Level 3) Certification or Equivalent.
- TSBT 02 Disassemble and reinstall Small Bore Tubing Assemblies.
- TSBT 01 Trade Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing Assemblies Twin Ferrule.
- OPITO and IOSH Authorized Gas Tester – Combined Levels 1, 2 & 3 (CBT).
- Electrical Safety Rules (including TLM015 and Electricity at Work Regs).
- Medically fit
- Other mandatory documents required for this position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.