Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Instrumentation Technician
- Job Location: Rivers
- Carries out routine maintenance and testing activities
- Completes fault-finding and repair of instrumentation / electronic systems and equipment
- Modifies, repairs or replaces systems and equipment
- Installs new systems and equipment as required
- Participates in Risk Assessments as part of Integrated Safe System Of Work (ISSOW) / Permit to Work preparation
- Interprets technical drawings and updates with any changes following the installation of new systems and equipment
- Orders spares and consumables as required on an ongoing basis
- Prepares reports on work activities
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision/management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
- Provides support as part of the installation emergency response team
- Review P&ID and related control systems designed and recommend changes as needed.
- Monitoring of earthing installation in GPP2 and LPG to ensure total compliance to industrial standards.
- Verification of all instruments, cable trays, conduits, cables etc against approved instruments index and P & ID to ensure conformance.
- Installation of detection systems, instruments, carried out site acceptance test (SAT) on control valves as required by the procedures. Ensured all instruments and electrical cable were functional tested before installation
- Ensure that cables are well glad to jbs, panel, and termination of cable to their terminal blocks are done according to interconnection drawings.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering
- Recognized Trade Apprenticeship and/or NVQ/SVQ Level 3 certification or equivalent and/or OPITO / ECITB Technician Training Scheme
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Basic offshore induction and emergency training (BOSIET)
- Offshore Medical Certificate
- OPITO Minimum Industry Safety Standards (MIST)
- Experienced in the operation of computerized maintenance management systems
30th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as mail subject.