American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company that commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
- Job Position: Insurance Business Developer
- Job Location: Lagos,
- Sell insurance policies to potential clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
- Pay beneficiaries when policyholders die.
- Sell annuities for retirement income
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Answer questions and make changes to existing policies.
- Seek out leads and new clients.
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies.
- BS degree
- Proven working experience as an Insurance Agent or relevant experience
- Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc)
- Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
- Proven ability to work with goals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
12th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.