Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. The company supplies globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundation for a modern economy. These include steel, industrial chemicals; as well as distribute raw and processed agricultural produce from West Africa to the world. With offices in Africa, Dubai and Europe, the company has also established partnerships throughout the Middle East, Europe, Africa and North and South America.
Job Position: Insurance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Will cover all the group assets (fixed assets and movable assets) stock inventory, cash in transit, workmen’s compensation, properties, shipments, etc.)
- Will renew insurance policies as and when due
- Will report accidents or damages to the insurance company and submit the claim with supporting documents to receive claims.
- Will submit a competitive report of payable sum insured by comparing with various insurance policies.
- Will negotiate the cost with the insurance agency for extending huge volume of business.
- Will follow up with the insurance companies in claim no-claim bonus and rebate for renewing the policy with the same service provider.
- Will predict risk in business operations and secure it by covering with suitable insurance policy.
- Will maintain record of all properties and insurance coverage and periodically review and update it.
- B.Sc. / B.A. / HND
- Minimum of 2 years requisite experience
- Must have handled the role in an organisation to safe-guard the assets, shipments, and people of the organisation through insurance coverage, property coverage, and coordinating with the insurance agency for claims in case of damage to assets, commodities, accident for employees or machines breakdown
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.