Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Interface & Support Officer
- Engage and liaise with key support units
- Provide first level support for CMMS administration
- Track and Monitor CMMS compliance
- Drive monthly project site reporting
- Coordinate disbursement / retirement of float
- Review and analyze performance of site float
- Provide support to users for applicable problems and solutions.
- Adds, modifies, and grants user access to CMMS. Performs system set-up configuration including permissions levels, user codes, and grid development.
- Develop equipment hierarchy and ensures data accuracy. Reviews all data for adherence to hierarchy and errors prior to uploading or input of data.
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering field
- Minimum of 3years of experience in facility management
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of CMMS is compulsory
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Good reporting and administrative writing skill
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification such asIFM, PFM, IFMA etc. will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online