TEAL Harmony Limited is an established renovation and interior design company based in Nigeria. We provide services that are tailored to covering every aspect of our clients’ projects. We pride ourselves on creating successful and beautiful spaces because we pay attention to detail, a proper understanding of our client’s tastes and ambitions, whilst ensuring awareness of timelines and budgets.
Therefore, our projects which comprise Residential, Commercial, Corporate, or one-off design requests are not only beautiful but are of a quality that will sustain the test of time.
- Job Position: Interior Architect & Designer
- Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Start Date: Immediate
- Number of Positions: 3
- Department: Design Architects
- Reports to: CEO
About the Role
- We are looking for Interior Design Architect to perform all architectural plans, interior designs and overseeing them.
- You will be involved in new building interior designs, extensions, alterations of interior designs from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Attending and handling project briefings
- Dimension – taking and project research
- Create floor plans, models, details, and specifications
- Project management/reporting/site management
- furniture design and specifications
- Architectural presentations/renderings/animations
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in Interior Design practice
- Brief and dimension-taking.
- verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in CGI
- Sketching, space planning, and presentation.
- Furniture and product design.
- Rendering Animation.
- Autodesk Revit.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in residential designs
Our Values: The TEAL Harmony Way:
- Putting our clients first
- Continuous learning
- Creativity and innovation
What We Offer
- Salary: N100,000 – N300,000 monthly.
- A very attractive, performance-based, remuneration with benefits including GPA, annual leave, and health insurance.
- The opportunity to work closely with a close-knit team that has the drive for only excellence.
30th April 2021.