Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams.
Job Position: Interior Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer – aided design (CAD) applications.
- Creating initial design sketches, colour themes and ideas for interior spaces based on client requirements and space availability.
- Developing design renderings and animations for interior works.
- Visiting sites to analyze space availability, design needs and purpose of the space.
- Attending meetings to understand the design needs and preferences regarding interior styles and colours.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architects.
- Overseeing the buying process of all finishing raw materials and items required to complete all interior works.
- Supervising the implementation of on-site interior finishing.
- Preparing all specification documents for interior spaces of projects.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Ensuring project completion within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals and applications when necessary.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or similar
- Minimum of three years experience as an Interior Designer
- Excellent Interior planning, rendering and Animation skills
- Excellent supervision and implementation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.