TEAL Harmony Limited is an established renovation and interior design company based in Nigeria. We provide services that are tailored to covering every aspect of our clients’ projects. We pride ourselves with creating successful and beautiful spaces because we pay attention to detail, a proper understanding of our clients tastes and ambitions, whilst ensuring awareness of timelines and budgets.
Therefore, our project which comprises of Residential, Commercial, Corporate, or one-off design requests are not only beautiful but are of a quality that will sustain the test of time.
Job Position: Interior Designer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Start Date: Immediate
Department: Design Architects
Reports to: Team lead interior Design
About the Role
- We are looking for Interior Design Architect to perform all architectural plan, interior designs and overseeing the.
- You will be involved in new building interior designs, extensions, alterations of interior designs from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Attending and handling project briefings
- Dimension – taking and project research
- Create floor plans, models, details, and specifications
- Project management / reporting / site management
- furniture design and specifications
- Architectural presentations/renderings/animations.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in Interior Design practice.
- Brief and dimension-taking.
- verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in CGI
- Sketching, space planning, and presentation.
- Furniture and product design.
- Rendering Animation.
- Autodesk Revit.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in residential designs
- 3D rendering.
Our Values: the TEAL Harmony:
- Putting our clients first
- Continuous learning
- Creativity and innovation
What We Offer:
- A very attractive, performance-based, remuneration with benefits including GPA, annual leave, and health insurance.
- The opportunity to work closely with a close-knit team that has the drive for only excellence.
30th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.