Ariosh Limited delivers engineering and construction services in the onshore, offshore and subsea segment of the oil and gas sector in Nigeria, West Africa. Our people, assets, specialist technical partners and cordial relationship with the communities in which we operate enable us to deliver projects on schedule, safely and with unparalleled quality. We have successfully built long term trust-based relationships with our clients, thereby making us the partner of choice for the delivery of engineering and construction projects.
Job Position: Intermediate I&C Engineer
- Preparation of assigned I&C deliverables by lead and senior engineer
- To assist I&C lead in supervising Junior engineers and drafters
- Preparation of I&C specifications
- Development of control narratives
- Prepare Cause and Effect Chart
- Preparation of TBEs
- Preparation of I&C list (I/O, Index) and schedules (cable, tubing, RAT)
- Prepare instrument datasheets & MTO
- Perform instrument utilities demand and instrument sizing calculations
- Provide input to system (PCS, SSS and FGS) design
- Prepare study reports and technical notes as required
- Support junior engineers and drafters in their duties
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- 5 to 8 years experience in I&C Engineering design of oil and gas facilities
- Working knowledge of codes, standards, regulations and practices applicable to design and construction of oil and gas production/processing facilities including and Client standards
- Registered professional engineer.
- Proficient in using SPI, Aveva Instrumetation, Aveva Engineering or equivalence
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS Office Suite
- Problem aware and solution-oriented
- Good Interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Good understanding of Control, Safety and F&G systems.
25th February, 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- CV should be saved with job title, Example (Intermediate I&C Engineer_Ogunlade Ogbeme_CV)
- All Applications must be sent in on or before 25th February, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.