The People Practice – Our client, a digital ecosystem providing financial services to Nigerians around the world is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Intermediate iOS Engineer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Hybrid)
- We are looking to hire an Intermediate iOS Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- This Engineer will work with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications and also work closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Experience write code using Swift
- Translate UI designs to fluid functional mobile app screens
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- At least 3 years’ working experience in iOS app development
- Have published at least one original iOS app in production
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online