Stemmatrix is a place for Expanded learning. We provide a wealth of learning opportunities to children between the ages of 5 to 18 virtually and in public schools. our aim is to expose kids to varieties of hands-on learning opportunities to bring out their true hidden potentials.
Job Title: Intern
Location: Asokoro / Karu / Nyanya / Mararaba axis, Abuja
Employment Type: Part-time
- Develop a specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate and engaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Grade one to Grade twelve
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructional technology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with school policy.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS.
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of 3D Design,orGraphics Design, orRobotics will be an added advantage.
5th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.