Lagoon Hospitals have pioneered advanced medical care in Nigeria. From being the first private hospital in the country to successfully perform open-heart surgery to becoming the first hospital in sub-Saharan Africa to earn accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI). We are continually improving to ensure you receive the best treatment possible.
Job Position: Intern Pharmacist
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- This role is responsible for attending to clients and patients professionally in compliance with standard operating procedures and policies.
- Drug dispensing activities
- Provide drug information and advice to other healthcare professionals within the hospital.
- Provide professional service, information, counselling and advice to patients on medicines supplied.
- Stock Management.
- Report dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Accurate endorsement of prescriptions for billing purposes and appropriate provision of drugs to various categories of patients.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the pharmacy.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards.
- Review of each prescription or order to ensure the appropriateness of the medication for the patient and his or her clinical needs.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Prompt reporting of dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Adequate professional record keeping
- Confidentiality and Prompt response to patients’ needs
- Compliance with SOPS / adherence to quality standards
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Certificate of provisional registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- 1-2 years experience working in a pharmacy.
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online