Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients to achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement, and supplies.
Job Position: Intern – Web Developer
Location: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Internship
Department: IT / Projects
- Writing efficient code
- Creating website/a website using standard HTML/CSS practice
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Server architecture
- Undergraduate and OND graduates looking to have their 6-month industrial attachment.
- The field of study should be Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Experience with a server-side framework such as PHP
- Experience with database systems such as SQL.
25th February, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.