Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specializing in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Job Position : Internal Audit Assistant
Job Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- This role functions as an assistant to the Proforce Internal Auditor Manager and includes all auditing tasks under the supervision of the Resident Internal Auditor for the subsidiary and the Group Internal Auditor.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Carry out quarterly/year-end stock taking exercises, prepare and submit the report to the Internal Auditor.
- Carry out Half year/Year-end asset verification exercise.
- Review accounts receivable and payable ledgers and other general ledgers for completeness, accuracy and validity; and report findings to the Internal Auditor.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliation statements for accuracy and propriety and vouching of bank deposits, payments and charges in the bank statement to the Cash Book GL.
- Review and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with corporate policies, accounting standards and industry practices.
- Carry out daily stock take of Diesel for the facility and submit monthly report of findings.
- Inspect all purchases/supplied items before they are received into the store and other process reviews as may be necessary.
- Review BOMs as may be assigned or delegated
- Carry out market survey of prices.
- Review monthly payroll.
- Review personnel file of new hires to ensure complete documentation and that due process was followed in the recruitment
- Carry out other personnel related audit review exercises as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor.
- Provide audit assistance in the overall company’s process implementation, review and compliance to enhance employees’ performances and organizational productivity and/or performance.
- Provide audit assistance and follow up on other duties that may be assigned by the Internal Auditor, Group Internal Auditor or the Executive Management.
- First Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience.
- Proven experience as an Internal Auditor
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Project management and prioritizing
- Preparing work schedules, recording and reporting
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.