The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
- Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
- Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Internal Audit Officer (Port Harcourt Branch) will provide quality audit services by evaluating the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the systems of control within the branch, to add value and optimize our operations through a systematic and disciplined approach to maximizing the effectiveness of our risk management, control, and governance processes in the branch.
- To ensure Pre-audit quality assurance check of Risk Asset transactions off-line and online for completeness before disbursement.
- Verification and review of interest payout, computation of rates in liquidations, and termination of invested funds. Verification of expenditures, source documents, and ensuring proper approval and authorization from designated officers.
- Effective monitoring, verification, and authorization of supplies and all budget approval memos.
- Post-transaction review of all RFS Risk Asset transactions (finance Leases both corporate and consumer Leases, personal loans, Business support loans.
- Verification of all payments and disbursement vouchers on RFS bank platform
- Quarterly report on the performance status of all consummated Risk assets and report on any system inadequacy
- Timely report on non-compliance with statutory, regulatory, and internal requirements in the branch
- Quarterly Branch report on Facility management, Audit review of processes and procedures of various departments and units in the branch.
- Audit review of all accounting processes and procedure Receipt and payments, petty cash system, bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of timely internal control report for the branch.
- Preparation of timely report on post Audit review of processes and procedures of all Treasury customers with investment in the branch.
- Any other task that may be delegated to you by your supervisor
- B.Sc in Accounting with 2 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualification of ACA / ACCA / CIA.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online