IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shapes tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment in delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- As Audit & Risk Officer, you will be responsible to provide critical support to the Business Assurance Department. In the provision of Risk Management and Internal Audit Services, helping accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- You will be required to execute allocated aspects of the auditing process while ensuring they are functioning with accuracy and compliance.
- Your contribution will help us maintain high-quality audits and make better strategic decisions for our business plan.
- Be in attendance in all risk assessment sessions and document risks identified and controls to mitigate risks
- Be responsible for regular update of the Risk Register and follow with respective stakeholders on Risk closure within stipulated timeframe
- Responsible for carry out Financial, Compliance and Operational audits as per the Risk Based Annual Audit Program.
- Responsible for physical verifications and reconciliations to ensure VFM-Value for money
- Work with external auditors during statutory Audit and provide report on the performance of the Audit to the Risk, Audit & Compliance Manager
- Render necessary support during the conduction of ISO standard management Audits. Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct stock counts and fixed Asset verification as scheduled
- Perform special investigations as may be instructed by the Risk, Audit & Compliance Manager.
- Follow up on the continuous implementation of ISO standards within the organization.
- Conduct periodic spot checks in line with agreed spot check plan or as instructed by theRisk &Audit Manager
- Responsible for liaison with other units and scheduling of Business Assurance meetings with other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Senior Management
- Carry out Business Assurance induction for new hires
- Preparation of Audit reports on each Audit engagement and submission of same to the Risk & Audit Manager
- Deliver relevant training and awareness sessions as may be determined by the Risk, Audit &Compliance Manager
- Be in compliance with established Information security policies and other policies of the organization
- Carry out another assignment as may be determined by the Risk, Audit &Compliance Manager.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 4 years work experience.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
25th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.