Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct audit of various departments to identify business risk areas and give recommendations on weaknesses identified.
- Carry out pre / post transaction Audit through the Audit checklist on daily basis
- Ensure timely completion of Audit plans
- Ensure conformance and compliance with Policies, Procedures, and Professional Standards, as well as a high delivery of operations in accordance with the approved budget, etc.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting or related field with 2nd class upper division
- 3 – 5 years core internal audit working experience in the banking sector or FINTEC space
- General banking experience especially in Operations, Credit Riskis an advantage
- ACA orACCA, IIA, CIBN, CISA, CIMA, MCP, etc.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics, and fraud awareness.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Experienced in recommending Results / Corrective Actions.
- Sound proficiency in Excel and analytical solutions (SQL, Power BI, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of T24 Core Banking Application.
5th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online