Sixxco Oil Limited is an Oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom,Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil Lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million litre capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
6th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.