The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company, and Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
Job Position: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Objectively review the organization’s business processes
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management processes in place.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls. Identify loopholes and recommend risk-mitigating measures.
- Review of petty cash.
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets.
- Call-over of postings by the collections team to assess correctness, promptness and completeness.
- Call-over of ledger postings by the Accounts department to ensure correctness and adherence to accounting principles and guidelines.
- Periodic risk assessment of internal processes in order to identify loopholes and proffering appropriate solutions.
- Conduct investigations into identified and reported cases as required.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Anticipate emerging risks through data and regular assessments.
- Other relevant roles as ordered by the Head of the department and senior officers in the department.
- Carry out internal control tasks as assigned by the manager.
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven work experience as Internal Auditor/control officer.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- ICAN / ACCA certification (or in view).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates both send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.